2016-2017 Delores Auzenne Scholarship Application
The Delores Auzenne Fellowship is designed to assist Florida International University in increasing the matriculation of minority graduate students who are enrolled in disciplines where there is under-representation. Through this program, graduate students receive awards of $5,000 ($2,500 per semester; fall/spring or both) for year-long, full-time study.
To qualify to receive this fellowship, a student must meet the following criteria:
1. Have been accepted as a degree seeking student into graduate (master or doctoral) disciplines where minority graduate students are disproportionately underrepresented;
2. Have demonstrated initiative in pursuing educational goals and possess the qualifications to assure satisfactory progress toward future educational goals;
3. Are either citizens or permanent residents (a copy of your card must be provided) of the United States;
To be considered for the Delores Auzenne Fellowship, new applicants should submit the completed application along with the following supporting documents to the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs and Diversity by June 12, 2016:
DEADLINE IS JUNE 12 NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
1. One page personal statement expressing career objectives
2. Letter of acceptance
3. Official Undergraduate Transcript
4. Official Current Transcript
5. Two letters of recommendation from professors or current supervisors
6. Copy of visa (Non U.S. Citizens)